Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Feeling Cheated.........

I just can't help feeling I have been cheated out of things that I should have and be enjoying in my life.  I am not gettingoffy younger.

Here are things I feel I have been cheated out of in my life. I am sure there is more that I just can't think of right now.


  • A fun childhood
  • A father daughter relationship
  • Vacation's - We have been on 2 locally which 1 of those wasn't really a vacation.  For most normal couples, it would just be a day away as usual. But since we NEVER do anything those are like vacations. Took 1 to Disney World and that was the only vacation we ever went on out of the state we live in. That was also 13 years ago. 27 years together and really only 2 vacations is pretty fucked up! 
  • A normal marriage
  • Nice, loving in laws. Don't even get me started on that subject.
  • A memorable wedding for good reasons not bad ones.
  • A best friend
  • Feeling loved
  • Feeling sexy
  • Having a healthy sexual relationship
  • Enjoying a marriage and all the wonderful things that go with a marriage between a husband and wife.
  • The experience of looking into my husbands eyes and knowing he is my soul mate. 
  • Feeling connected to my husband in a spiritual way and every way. 
  • Basically a life. Who gets married 2 years after they graduate from high school? Yeah, I did and it was my hugest mistake ever. 
  • Which brings me to having a mother and father around to guide me. My kids will have me to make sure they don't do something stupid like that!
  • Fun, just plain fun! Can't even remember the last time I laughed or smiled.  In fact, when I smile it hurts and my facial muscles struggle to stay in a smile. Most likely because those muscles never get used! I am being extremely serious here. It is sad isn't it!?
  • My kids have been cheated out of a fun, rewarding life because I am not all I could be. I wonder how my life  and myself would be had I found a wonderful marriage instead of this shit.
I could go on and on. But I see it hasn't really felt to good to get this out and now I am more pissed off than anything. I am off to cry myself to sleep. Nothing new there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment